DHA Investment Property
Your tenants will love being close to the local amenities such as shops, local parks and schools.
The house was built in 2012 and features four bedrooms, including a large main bedroom with ensuite. There’s plenty of room with two living areas, a good sized kitchen and a covered outdoor entertaining area which flows onto the tropical, fully-fenced backyard. Your tenants will be comfortable all year round with air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout.
DHA Lease Summary
DHA Guaranteed Rent: $620 per week
End Date: 27/09/2024
DHA Lease type: 6B
Lease Options and Variations
Option Available: 1 x up to 36 months (Option and right to vary is at DHA’s discretion)
Right to Vary Available: 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension
– DHA guarantee to pay the rent even if the property is vacant.
– DHA Property Care, an all-inclusive service fee, covers a range of property related services.
– The property is cleaned at the end of each tenancy period.
– The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement)
– A rental floor may apply to the DHA Lease Agreement (applicable to specific lease editions and applies to commencement rent).
Investing with DHA – This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA lessor and has a DHA lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in DHA property. In accordance with DHA regulations we advise that this property will be available for private inspection only and to prequalified buyers only. Photos are supplied under agreement by DHA and are for illustration purposes only.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an inspection and make an offer.