DHA Defence Housing Australia Investment Property
When you buy this family friendly 4 bedroom investment property, Defence Housing Australia (DHA) will pay your rent every day for the remainder of the lease.
Located in the sought after suburb of ‘Springbrook Estate’ Redlynch. This property has so much to offer. Use of space has been thoughtfully designed to capture all the cool breezes. Four spacious bedrooms, two bathrooms and open-plan living throughout. Galley style kitchen has been fitted with all the latest stainless steel appliances and lots of storage. Two stack doors open onto the covered entertaining area with views og the mountain. The child-friendly yard is fully fenced and landscaped. Close proximity to schools, parks and shops.
DHA Lease Summary
End Date: 13/04/2027
DHA Lease Options and Variations
Option Available: 1 x up to 3 years Extension (note the option & right to vary is at DHA’s discretion)
Right to vary: 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension
– DHA guarantee to pay the rent even if the property is vacant.
– DHA Property Care, an all-inclusive service fee, covers a range of property related services.
– The property is cleaned at the end of each tenancy period.
– The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement)
– A rental floor may apply to the DHA Lease Agreement (applicable to specific lease editions and applies to commencement rent).
Investing with DHA – This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA lessor and has a DHA lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in DHA property. In accordance with DHA regulations we advise that this property will be available for private inspection only and to prequalified buyers only. Photos are supplied under agreement by DHA and are for illustration purposes only.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an inspection and make an offer.