Defence Housing Australia (DHA) investment property
A modern 4 bedroom house is perched on an elevated lot with some local views to the south-east. Your tenants will love the central location which is very close to the local high school, sporting fields, picturesque lakes and local shops.
The house was built in 2008 and features four good size bedrooms, three living areas, entertainer’s kitchen, a front porch and a large south west facing patio. It will be comfortable all year round with reverse cycle air conditioning in both living areas and the main bedroom. The open living areas flow effortlessly out onto the patio.
DHA Lease Summary
Guaranteed rent: $510/week
End Date: 27/8/2024
DHA Lease Options and Variations
Option Available: Used
Right to Vary Available: 1 x up to 12 months Reduction or 1 x up to 12 months Extension.
– DHA guarantee to pay the rent even if the property is vacant.
– DHA Property Care, an all-inclusive service fee, covers a range of property related services.
– The property is cleaned at the end of each tenancy period.
– The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement)
– A rental floor may apply to the DHA Lease Agreement (applicable to specific lease editions and applies to commencement rent).
Investing with DHA – This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA lessor and has a DHA lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in DHA property. In accordance with DHA regulations we advise that this property will be available for private inspection only and to prequalified buyers only. Photos are supplied under agreement by DHA and are for illustration purposes only.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an inspection and make an offer.