Defence Housing investment property
This modern home is found in a central precinct of the North Lakes master planned community. When you buy this property, Defence Housing Australia (DHA) will pay your rent every day for the remainder of the lease. Local amenities including Costco North Lakes, IKEA and Bunnings Warehouse are all less than 2 kms away. The beautiful Flinders Parade Lake and parklands is less than 500 metres walk and the local primary school 1.2kms.
This spacious 3 bedroom house was built in 2010 and features two living areas, an open plan kitchen which flows out to the dining area and alfresco covered outdoor entertainment area and yard. The house will be comfortable all year round with reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans.
DHA Lease Summary
End Date: 13/09/2022
DHA Lease Options and Variations
Option Available: 1 x up to 36 months (Please note: Option and right to vary is at DHA’s discretion)
Right to Vary Available: 1 x up to 12 months reduction and 1 x up to 12 months extension.
– DHA guarantee to pay the rent even if the property is vacant.
– DHA Property Care, an all-inclusive service fee, covers a range of property related services.
– The property is cleaned at the end of each tenancy period.
– The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement)
– A rental floor may apply to the DHA Lease Agreement (applicable to specific lease editions and applies to commencement rent).
Investing with DHA – This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA lessor and has a DHA lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in DHA property. In accordance with DHA regulations we advise that this property will be available for private inspection only and to prequalified buyers only. Photos are supplied under agreement by DHA and are for illustration purposes only.
Contact Andrew to make an offer 0423 814 814 or firstname.lastname@example.org