DHA investment property
When you buy this investment property, Defence Housing Australia (DHA) will pay the rent every day for the remainder of the lease.
A modern 3 bedroom house on an elevated 450m2 allotment with a fully fenced back yard. Your tenants will love having parkland at the end of the street and being close to to the local shops, schools and day care centres. This is a quiet pocket with easy access to all that North Lakes has to offer.
The house features three bedrooms (main with an ensuite), an open plan kitchen, two living areas and a secure double garage. The covered outdoor entertainment area has easy access from kitchen and living areas. Natural light from the north bathes the living areas and the prevailing south-east breeze will passively cool the whole house.
The house will be comfortable all year round with reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans.
DHA Lease Summary
Start date: 24/01/2011
End date: 23/01/2023
Option available: 1 x up to 36 months
Right to vary available: 1 x up to 12 months Reduction and 1 x up to 12 months Extension (The right to vary is at DHA’s discretion)
– DHA guarantee to pay the rent even if the property is vacant.
– DHA Property Care, an all-inclusive service fee, covers a range of property related services.
– The property is cleaned at the end of each tenancy period.
– The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement)
– A rental floor may apply to the DHA Lease Agreement (applicable to specific lease editions and applies to commencement rent).
Investing with DHA – This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA lessor and has a DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in DHA property. In accordance with DHA regulations we advise that this property will be available for private inspection only and to prequalified buyers only. Photos are supplied under agreement by DHA and are for illustration purposes only.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book an inspection and make an offer.