DHA Leased investment property – top views
When you buy this investment property, Defence Housing Australia (DHA) will pay the rent every day for the remainder of the lease.
A modern, three level house on an elevated 834m2 allotment with a sensational valley and mountain views to the north east. Your tenants will love this location, being so close to the local shopping village and schools. This is an exclusive pocket known for the peaceful bushland feel.
The house features 3 bedrooms (main with an ensuite), an open plan kitchen, three living areas and a deck with views. The covered outdoor entertainment area has easy access from kitchen and living areas. Natural light from the north bathes the living areas and the prevailing south-east breeze will passively cool the whole house. The yard has side access for trailers and caravan storage.
The house will be comfortable all year round with reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans.
DHA Lease Summary
End Date: 09/09/2022
Lease option: 1 x up to 36 months
Right to vary: 1 x up to 12 months Reduction or Extension (The option and right to vary is at DHA’s discretion)
– DHA guarantee to pay the rent even if the property is vacant.
– DHA Property Care, an all-inclusive service fee, covers a range of property related services.
– The property is cleaned at the end of each tenancy period.
– The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement)
– A rental floor may apply to the DHA Lease Agreement (applicable to specific lease editions and applies to commencement rent).
Investing with DHA – This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA lessor and has a DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in DHA property. In accordance with DHA regulations we advise that this property will be available for private inspection only and to prequalified buyers only. Photos are supplied under agreement by DHA and are for illustration purposes only.
Please email email@example.com to book an inspection and make an offer.