5.7% gross investment yield – parks as you back neighbour
When you buy this investment property, Defence Housing Australia (DHA) will pay the rent every day for the remainder of the lease.
A modern 5 bedroom house on an elevated 747m2 allotment with a fully fenced back yard that backs onto parkland. Your tenants will love having no back neighbours and the close proximity to the local shopping village and schools. This is an exclusive pocket known for the peaceful bushland feel.
The house features five bedrooms (main with an ensuite), an open plan kitchen, four living areas and a secure double garage. The covered outdoor entertainment area has easy access from kitchen and living areas. Natural light from the north bathes the living areas and the prevailing south-east breeze will passively cool the whole house.
The house will be comfortable all year round with reverse cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans.
DHA Lease Summary
End Date: 06/05/2023
Lease option: Used
Right to vary: 1 x up to 12 months Reduction (The right to vary is at DHA’s discretion)
– DHA guarantee to pay the rent even if the property is vacant.
– DHA Property Care, an all-inclusive service fee, covers a range of property related services.
– The property is cleaned at the end of each tenancy period.
– The lessor may also be entitled to a lease-end make-good (refer to the DHA Lease Agreement)
– A rental floor may apply to the DHA Lease Agreement (applicable to specific lease editions and applies to commencement rent).
Investing with DHA – This property is for sale on behalf of a DHA lessor and has a DHA (Defence Housing Australia) lease in place. Visit dha.gov.au to learn about the benefits of investing in DHA property. In accordance with DHA regulations we advise that this property will be available for private inspection only and to prequalified buyers only. Photos are supplied under agreement by DHA and are for illustration purposes only.
Please email email@example.com to book an inspection and make an offer.